Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to Fantasy Baseball Daily!

Greetings fellow fantasy baseball managers and welcome to my blog!
After many years of playing fantasy baseball and winning more than my share of leagues, I've decided to put all of my otherwise worthless knowledge and expertise to good use. Instead of spending all my free time researching the game in order to win my leagues, I'm going to use all of my baseball geek powers to help you win yours!

I will miss the countless months of beating managers to key in-season pickups and embarrassing them in lopsided trades, but what it all comes down to is one man can only engage in so much trash talking. My ultimate goal is to help you manage your rosters and set your lineups so that you can dominate your leagues and I can let loose an entire legion of trash talking fantasy baseball managers whose boastfulness is only bested by their 5x5 skill!

I will be scouring the box scores and latest news to pick out anything you may need to know to get the edge on your opposing managers. Remember: Why waste countless hours researching the games every day when I'm going to do it for you? Rest assured, I have no social life to speak of and nothing better to do. So check in often and find out what I've dug up for ya.

Good luck with the upcoming season and let the trash talking begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment